Register interest for Staff Vacancies - Positive ActionFuture Vacancy Opportunities
This is an opportunity for you to register your interest in applying to Gwent Police. We will be able to notify you with any updates relating to any new vacancies dates and times once you have registered your details.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT AN ACTIVE RECRUITMENT CAMPAIGN - IT IS ONLY TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST IN RECRUITMENT FOR STAFF ROLES.
Policing is not just a job for police officers. It requires a large multi-disciplined team working together and making best use of the skills and resources available. In fact, a large proportion of our workforce is made up of both uniformed and non-uniformed staff roles. These roles play a crucial part in supporting frontline policing.
Whether you're interested in a public-facing role or playing your part behind the scenes, there are a number of potential career options in a range of professional, technical and administrative roles across the following departments and many more:
- Estates and Facilities Services
- Corporate Communications
- Scientific Support Unit (including forensics)
- Legal Services
- Local Area Policing (Local Policing, Operational Support and Protective Services)
- Custody Criminal Justice & Data Management
- People Services (Human Resources, Learning & Development, Talent Management and Occupational Health)
- Professional Standards
- Strategy, Performance and Change (Analysis and Research)