Police SergeantDo you have what it takes to make a difference at one of Europe's busiest transport hubs, to lead a team dedicated to providing and open, safe and secure environment for our communities in a fast paced, dynamic environment with unique challenges ahead then please read on.
We are looking for somebody to lead a team of Police Officers working in a unique Policing environment. This will be working a shift pattern involving days and nights.
• Be able to deliver on policing priorities, discharge the responsibilities of a Police Officer whilst contributing to the commercial success of the Port of Dover
• Be able to deliver on the vision of the Port of Dover with other strategic partners within the Port environment through effective partnership working
• You will be allocated portfolios of responsibility to ensure efficient working practices in support of the Police Force and the commercial interests of the Port of Dover
• Be supportive to the Chief Inspector in the development of staff
• Be able to achieve vetting to SC level
Skills and Qualifications:
• You must be a substantive Sergeant having qualified through a College of Policing national approved assessment process
• You must be able to demonstrate previous success in operational police management at the rank of Sergeant
• You should have experience of Policing in crowded spaces and / or a counter terrorism protective security background
• You must be innovative to undertake advanced planning and subsequent delivery
• You must be driven by a desire to break new ground and succeed with your team
• You must be able to demonstrate creativity, energy and problem solving abilities.
These are essential elements of this role.
• 28 days annual leave
• Free parking
• Generous contributory pension scheme
• Discretionary bonus scheme
• Private Health Care
• Life assurance
Please send a CV and covering letter outlining your salary expectation to the email address below. For more information and to apply contact email@example.com