Apply now to become a special constable
We are currently recruiting for special constables.Upcoming intakes
We are currently accepting applications for intakes in 2019.
2019 Intensive Course
- Weekend 1 - Saturday 19 October & Sunday 20 October 2019
- Week 1 - Monday 4 November- Friday 8 November 2019
- Week 2 - Monday 11 November- Friday 15 November 2019
- Weekend 2 - Saturday 23 November & Sunday 24 November 2019
- Weekend 3 - Saturday 14 December & Sunday 15 December 2019
- Weekend 4 - Saturday 11 January & Sunday 12 January 2020
- Weekend 5 - Saturday 25 January & Sunday 26 January 2020
- Before you start your application, check that you are eligible to apply.
- Read the Role Profile to see if you skills and experience match our requirements.
- Download the Application Form and the Equal Opportunities and Eligibility Form below. You must complete and submit both forms. Complete the forms as fully as you can.
Ensure that you send your forms as a Microsoft Word documents.
By post or in person
Resource and Succession Planning Team
Lincolnshire Police Headquarters
PO Box 999
We advise that you keep a copy of your application for future reference.
Please note, we will communicate with you by email as much as possible. Please ensure that you provide a valid email address that you have regular access to.Related Documents & Further Reading
- Special constable: Application form (doc) View Download
- Special constable: Equal opportunities and eligibility form (doc) View Download
- Special constable: Role profile (pdf) View Download
27 Feb 19 3:51 PM