Police Support Volunteer- Administration Assistant Volunteer, Positive Action Team : Force Headquarters
Role Title: Police Support Volunteer; Administration Assistant- Diversity Equality and Inclusion
Location: Merseyside Police Headquarters, Canning Place, Liverpool, L1 8JX
Responsible to: Human Resources, Diversity Equality and Inclusion
Purpose of the Role: To assist the Equality and Inclusion team with Recruitment events and with administrative duties.
• To represent Merseyside Police in a professional, informative and friendly manner being the point of contact at Recruitment events and engagement events.
• To promote Diversity and inclusion within Merseyside Police.
• To provide assistance and administrative support to Police Officers and Police staff in their administration duties.
• Where appropriate to answer the telephone and take messages for Police Officers and Police staff.
• Where appropriate, to accurately record information in line with departmental standards and to accurately update any Police Systems utilised in the department.
• To promote and comply with Force standards when dealing with customers and colleagues.
You'll need to:
-Be well organised- able to manage and prioritise workloads.
-Have good interpersonal skills- are you happy to interact and communicate confidently with members of the public?
-Have good administration skills- previous office experience is preferable.
Candidates who are successful at shortlisting will be contacted via email to attend an informal interview which will be held at Merseyside Police Headquarters in the City Centre.
Successful candidate will be subject to Management Vetting.
Volunteering Hours: Hours are flexible but a minimum of 4 hours per week.
For more information, please email the Citizens in Policing Team: