Volunteer - Cadet Scheme Leader (Windsor and Maidenhead)
We are looking for volunteers to assist in running Cadet weekly sessions and supporting Cadets at events and community activities in Windsor and Maidenhead and inspire them to participate positively in their communities. Cadets come from diverse communities and will include those vulnerable to crime or social exclusion.
Sessions run on a Wednesday evening in Holyport. Good interpersonal skills are required and a desire to help mentor and support young people. Volunteers need to be over 18 years old.
- Assist in the management of weekly Cadet meetings
- Delivery of pre planned lessons if required
- Assist in the collection of subscriptions
- Administration of Cadet off site visits
- Support Cadet’s involvement in community initiatives
- Record Keeping
- Management of recognition and awards
- Assist in the management of recruitment including interviewing applicants and exit interviews
- Enforcement of Cadet discipline code
If you have a few hours to spare please complete the online application form. If you have any queries on completing the application form, please contact People Services Recruitment Department on 0845 2 66 66 77, quoting reference 14020.
Please note this vacancy will be removed once sufficient candidates have been sourced.