PS/483/BCH - SC5/SC4/A3 - Business Support Analyst - Digital Innovation Team
The BCH Digital Innovation Team is delivering projects within the key strands of the digital policing portfolio; Digital Public Contact; Digital First; Digital Intelligence and Investigation. Additionally, in line with the BCH Digital Strategy ‘Let’s Get Digital’, the team leads on digital innovation for the three forces.
The team is recruiting a non-supervisory A3 to support the current projects and innovation work streams which include Digital Interviewing, Digital Asset Management System. tuServ development, Single On-line Home, innovation work streams relating to in-vehicle technology and public contact.
Interested candidates need to be flexible in their approach, and will be expected to work on several projects, across the department as demand dictates. The role requires a large amount of agile working, travel to a variety of stations across BCH, and meetings with suppliers. A willingness to travel and be flexible around work hours is essential.
Key responsibilities include:-
• Undertake a range of administrative duties, some of which may be complex in nature, to support the Digital Innovation Team
• To assist in the delivery of technological functions within BCH on time, within budget and is fit for purpose.
• Respond to complex enquiries from internal/external customers. Offer advice and assistance in relation to all related matters.
• To work with senior stakeholders to identify and assess options and solutions for the implementation of digital functions.
• Research, compile and present information as required.
• Adjust and organise the timing and priority of work in order to ensure that information is made available in meetings, for working groups etc.
• Document processes, procedure, guidance notes and training materials as required, to support the Digital Innovation Team
• Carry out analysis as part of the ongoing projects as well as pre and post implementation reviews ensuring continuous improvement principles are maintained
For more information on the role please contact DS 1622 Nathan Warren. (Herts).
If you are an internal applicant working within BCH (Bedfordshire Police, Cambridgeshire Constabulary or Hertfordshire Constabulary), please upload either your CV or a completed internal role summary form. This form can be found in the attached documents. Please note you will still be required to evidence against the minimum entry requirements.
If you are an external applicant, please ensure you upload your CV and evidence against the minimum entry requirements. An internal role summary form should not be completed.
If you are successful at shortlisting, you will be required to evidence against all personal qualities and the entry requirements as stipulated in the role profile.
All applications must be submitted through our online recruitment website by clicking the apply button below.
All internal applicants must have successfully completed their probationary period in order to apply for this role.
This force is a Disability Confident employer. Should you require any reasonable adjustments for your application process, please contact the HR Service Centre on 01438 757777 or the manager contact for this role directly. We also offer the guaranteed interview scheme; this means that all candidates with a disability covered by the Equality Act 2010, who meet the minimum entry requirements for the role, will be invited to attend an interview.
Please note that this advert will be live to redeployees throughout the recruitment of this advert. Any redeployee that applies will only need to evidence against the minimum entry requirements of the role profile. To do this if you are a redeployee, write ‘Redeployee’ in the other competency boxes and just complete your evidence against the minimum entry requirements in the relevant box. Redeployees will take priority over other candidates at any point during the recruitment process up until a final offer is produced and you will be notified if this happens.