Associate CKP & Police Recruit TrainersRole: Associate Police Recruit Trainers
Location: London & Southeast
We are seeking experienced police trainers with a range of backgrounds to expand our pool of associate trainers in London and the South East. Relevant experience in any of the following areas would be specifically welcomed: IPLDP, CKP or other general recruit training and we also welcome those with other police training experience.
Essential Experience & Qualifications
• Have a background either as a police officer or experienced police trainer
• Experience of delivering IPLDP training within the last 5 years
• Be able to demonstrate recent practical operational policing experience, or current CPD in relation to operational policing/relevant areas
• A willingness to obtain a training qualification if you do not already hold one
Payment – From £220 per day. Individuals selected can expect to be offered very regular work and flexibility as to the days they choose to work, and weekday only working.
• Highest levels of customer service and stakeholder management skills
• Good standard of basic IT systems (word, PowerPoint, interactive boards etc)
• Excellent written, verbal and inter-personal skills
• Positive and dynamic attitude, with the ability to work unsupervised
• Excellent time management and attention to detail
To apply please email a 2 page CV detailing your experience and covering message to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “CKP training” as soon as possible and no later than 30th September .
Please note – we are seeking associate trainers and assessors for delivery, not full-time positions at this time but fixed term contracts and later employment will be considered.
Payment – From £220 per day dependent on experience.