Apply now to become a VPCSO
Apply now to be considered for our next VPCSO intake in Spring 2019.
The course dates for the next intake of Volunteer PCSOs are:
- Induction Evening/Welcome: Thursday 2 May, 6.30pm-8.30pm
- Day 1/2: Saturday/Sunday 11/12 May, 9am-5pm each day
- Day 3/4: Saturday/Sunday 1/2 June, 9am-5pm each day
- Day 5/6: Saturday/Sunday 15/16 June, 9am-5pm each day
- Day 7/8: Saturday/Sunday 29/30 June, 9am-5pm each day
- Day 9/10: Saturday/Sunday 13/14 July, 9am-5pm each day
Closing date for applications for this course is 8am on Monday 18 March 2019
The application forms are available below.
When filling in the free-text questions of the application form we are looking for examples of how you meet the requirements of the post. Please make sure you refer to the role profile and then explain how you meet the criteria by giving comprehensive examples that describe situations where you have used the skills and abilities we are looking for.
Before you start your application, check that you are eligible to apply.How to submit your application form
Ensure that you send your forms as a Microsoft Word documents.
By post or in person
Send your application form to:
If successful, we will invite you to attend an informal interview with a local Community Beat Sergeant.
Contact the Volunteer Team
Lincolnshire Police Headquarters
PO Box 999
- Volunteer PCSO Application Form (docx) View Download
- Volunteer PCSO Eligibility and Equal Opportunities Form (docx) View Download
- Volunteer PCSO Role Profile (doc) View Download
- Citizens in policing strategy (pdf) View Download
12 Mar 19 11:52 AM