- Humberside Police - Transferee Vacancies - Police Constables, Sergeants and Inspectors
Transfer to Humberside Police and you will join a forward thinking, modern Police Force who can provide a wide range of career opportunities and career development.
We police areas of East Yorkshire, Hull and North/North East Lincolnshire are home to coast, countryside and city.
Humberside Police offer a relocation/removal expenses of up to a maximum £8000 to transferring officers who live outside the force area and at least 50 miles from their permanent place of work.
Please see attached Guidance Notes & FAQ's for further details.
We are currently seeking applications from existing Police Constables, Sergeants and Inspectors who desire lateral progression or who are seeking promotion.
As well as recruiting transferees for our uniformed functions, we are seeking applications from Officers and Detectives in the following specialist roles:
- Serious and Organised Crime
- Internet Sex Offenders Team
- Counter Terrorism Border Policing
- PVP Domestic Abuse
- Counter Terrorism Prison Intelligence Officer
- Motorcycle Surveillance
- Crime Support Surveillance
- Cyber Crime
We are particularly interested in receiving applications from Police Constables to work in our Firearms Unit and Roads Policing Unit.
For further information regarding our firearms opportunities contact Chief Inspector Mark Bishop on 07811 688863 and for further information regarding our roads policing opportunities contact Inspector Tony Tinsley on 07464 649526.
Whatever role you step into at Humberside Police, you can be confident you will be working with a professional team of people. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for the right person, that offers the opportunity to transform the way we deliver policing services to the communities of Humberside.
To be eligible to transfer to Humberside Police, you must:
- Be a current serving police officer in a Home Office force (Officers from British Transport Police, Police Service Northern Ireland, Police of Scotland & Ministry of Defence are assessed on a case by case basis)
- Have no outstanding discipline or integrity issues
- Have resided in the UK for three years immediately prior to submitting your application, or able to provide a Certificate of Good Conduct from the relevant country
- Have successfully completed your probationary period with your Force prior to submitting your application
To apply, please complete the online application form. Once submitted, please also email a copy of your full training record, your 2 most recent PDR’s, photographs of any additional tattoos and a completed copy of the attached training checklist. For specialist roles you will also be required to provide evidence of any relevant qualifications. Please email these documents to email@example.com
Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria will be invited to a competency based interview. Humberside Police test officers on the Policing Professional Framework (PPF).
Those successful at interview will be required to undergo the following checks before appointment:
- Medical Assessment & Fitness Test
- Drugs & Bio-Metrics
- Sickness Criteria
For informal enquiries, please contact Recruiting Manager, Michelle Webster on Tel: 0114 2197000 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Humberside Police is committed to improving the diversity of its workforce to better reflect the communities we serve. We welcome applications from all minority groups and individuals who identify with one or more of the protected characteristics as defined by the Equality Act 2010.
All appointments will be made on merit.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 31st March 2019