DBS Evaluation Officer
Responsible for searching/interrogating Police systems to process a variety of Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) applications, in an accurate and timely manner whilst complying with legislation, statutory guidance & national procedures
Research, analyse and assess information for relevance in accordance with the relevant Quality Assurance Framework (QAF) and legislation whilst adhering to strict timeframes
Be willing to participate in team meetings and micro workshops to share best practice and ensure continual professional development.
Experience, Qualifications & Skillsx……xxx
Prior Education and Experience
- Educated to level NVQ level 2 or equivalent professional qualification. And/or equivalent amount of relevant experience.
- Some office administration experience.
- Experience and knowledge of data protection and human rights.
- Must be able to pass relevant PNC course & undertake training on CAVA and Niche
- Excellent communication skills.
- Have a proactive approach with the ability to prioritise work, meet deadlines and respond positively under pressure.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Computer literate ability
Whilst this post is considered permanent, you should note that it is dependent on future funding from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be part of an agile team who remote work from home.
This role is subject to enhanced vetting
Full training will be provided to the successful candidate.